Saturday, November 10, 2007

unbelievable gym behavior

A complete stranger invaded my personal space the other day. She was completely nude.

Locker room, post-work rush, lockers at 95% occupancy, space is limited...so of course the girl next to me refused to put an ounce of clothing on for a solid 15 minutes. Instead, she preferred to stand and chit chat with other complete strangers.

I had a yoga mat in tow which caused the nudist to launch into a 2.5 minute script about gym yoga vs. studio yoga. Hands on hips, pelvic bones forward, tits completely hanging out. When the monologue was over, she actually started DOING yoga. Nude. That's when she kept brushing up against me shattering what little personal space bubble I once had while I struggled with my sports bra.

Doesn't end there though...just as she was down dogging a second time, one of her friends came into the locker room and the conversation turned to horseback riding. Yep, don't worry. She did nude imitations of how jarring riding is on her lower back.

I've started carrying my gym bag with me at all times in an effort to avoid the locker room entirely. It's working for now.

No comments: