Monday, November 26, 2007

another good show

Band of Horses put on an amazing show last week. I was late to join the Band of Horses bandwagon; I have been living under a rock apparently. Anyone who plays the tambourine with a viking's hatchet is great in my book.

A great live show that poked fun of the encore ritual and the drag of playing "the hit song". The only downer was the girl with the bushy hair who insisted on being directly in front of me...no matter where I stood on the floor of the showbox. Your persistence is impressive lil lady. Long live rugby coaches, as they are big big fans of BOH I noticed.

By the off chance the members of BOH actually read this blog...I'd love to hang out with the keyboardist. He seems really fun. Oh...and that Tyler guy is pretty hot. I'd hang out with him too.

Many thanks to Amy for snagging tickets.

No comments: